At Phelps Law we believe in educating the Arizona community about the best estate planning methods, and we do it in simple terms without all the legalese. Please join us for a FREE seminar if:
Your presenter: James Phelps, estate planning attorney
- You have assets worth more than $75,000 and want to save your loved ones thousands of dollars in needless fees and years in Arizona’s Probate Court system.
- You are concerned that the inheritance you leave your loved ones will be wasted away on estate taxes, frivolous spending or unintended beneficiaries (such as a child’s ex-spouse or creditors).
- You are concerned about who will manage your finances during a time of illness or disability.
- You have an old Will or Living Trust that has not been updated with all the new laws in the past 5 years.
- You are considering an internet, do-it-yourself or bargain-priced estate plan that will almost certainly end up in court.
All guests will be offered a free attorney consultation and special fee discount!